OK, so I haven’t been posting the last couple of weeks. Ever since I started this blog, it hasn’t felt right. Hasn’t felt like…me. So I took a little break from posting and put some of my web design skills to use on myself for a change. I’m still cleaning up some of the rubble, but now it feels more like a home. I hope you like the new look.
If you’ll notice to the right, I’ve also created a blogging schedule. I’m trying this out, hoping it will give the blog a little structure. That being said, I’m kind of a seat-of-my-pants girl, so I might end up trashing it and just doing whatever floats my biscuit. We’ll just have to see.
Tomorrow I’ll start the schedule. Today, I give away awards! Huzzah!
A while back, I received the One Lovely Blog Award from Megan Frances at On Beyond Words and Pictures. THANK YOU! According to the rules of the award, I’m now passing it along to some of my favorite, newly discovered blogs. Here they are. Check them out. Some of them are writing blogs. Some are art blogs. All of them are lovely and inspiring places.
- Lisa Nowak ~ Tao of Webfoot
- Michelle Sussman ~ Reading & Writing By Candlelight
- Maggie Mae ~ Barnswallow
- Carrie Kei Heim Binas ~ Heim Binas Fiction
- S.F. Robertson ~ Wastepaper Prose
- Mariana N. Blaser ~ Mariblaser’s Randomities
- Suzannah ~ Write It Sideways
- Suzanne Conboy-Hill ~ Conboy-Hill-Fiction
- Jeri Smith-Ready
- Beth Arnold ~ Letter from Paris
- Deborah ~ Kickcan and Conkers
- Jeannie Lynn Paske ~ Obsolete World
- Elizabeth Perry ~ Woolgathering
- Kimberly J. Sabatini ~ Jess Free Falcon
- Suzanne MacCrone ~ Italian Girl in Georgia
- Th. Mafi ~ Call me Tahereh
Keep blogging all you lovely, creative and inspiring bloggers!