For a while now, I’ve been trying to figure out how I can use my skills as both a writer and designer to help authors.
You see, long before I began taking writing seriously, I worked as a graphic and web designer. (You can read more about my journey as a designer here.) Until now I’ve always seen the two skill sets as separate. I write. I do graphic and web design.
But then I started watching the publishing industry change and saw authors trying to create their own covers, marketing materials and websites; and I started thinking, I can help them.
I know what it’s like to be an author, and I know good design.
I have the skills and experience to create great book covers, websites, advertisements, bookmarks, posters, you name it.
And so, I’m excited to announce to you: Quirky Girl Media.
I am so excited at the possibilities, and have many things planned. Right now, the site offers my basic services. But over time, I plan to add some really fun ways for authors to branch out.
So stay tuned. And if you have any questions about book covers or websites or editing or anything at all, please send me an email.
- Click to share on StumbleUpon (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)