And it’s good!
Kirkus called it a “debut with great characters and huge nerd appeal“.
The reviewer also said “the organic sweetness of [Danny and Eevee's] relationship is tempered by the enthusiastic geekery of the nonromantic storylines. Real mathematical and scientific theories appear, and Eevee and Warren live and breathe cherished icons of nerd culture. While the world-jumping is fantastical, the personalities and characters (fully individual, without reaching trying-too-hard levels of quirkiness) ring true.”
Here’s the link to read the review in full: Kirkus reviews NOW THAT YOU’RE HERE.
And if you haven’t preordered your copy yet, you can do so from any of these booksellers.
Thank you for your support!
Everyone has an opinion, right? Everyone has advice? Well, I’ve been on this planet for more than a few years, now and I’ve got an idea or ten for ways to make this life a more satisfying ride. Take ‘em or leave ‘em. They work for me. Maybe they’ll work for you.
Here we go.
10 Tips for a Happier Life
- Believe in something greater than yourself.
- Speak less. Listen more.
- There are givers and there are takers. Be a giver.
- Don’t believe those who tell you you can’t.
- That thing that lights you up? Do that.
- Stop making excuses.
- Be too busy for people who don’t treat you well.
- Forgive. For your sake as well as theirs.
- When you feel crummy, do something nice for someone you don’t know.
- Every now and then, stop staring at screens and stare at the stars. The universe is vast and deep. Consider your place in it and respond accordingly.